Immediate Joiner Preferred
Locations : BTM Layout
• Having hands on Experience handling end to end recruitment
• Responsible for sourcing candidates as and when the requirement arises.
• Responsible for Manpower Planning
• Setting up of Salary structure of new hires after consulting with Centre Head and Department Head (basis the case).
• Preparation and issuance of new hire Offer letter and appointment letters.
• Preparation and issuance of increment, revision and transfer letters.
• Preparation and Maintenance of complete database of all the employees.
• Maintenance and updation of daily attendance records.
• Maintenance and updation of Individual Employee file for all the employees.
• Maintenance and updation of employee wise Service Book of all the employees.
• Tracking Transfer /Promotion and Untrained and closing positions as per salary reckoner
• Preparation of Monthly payroll.
• Liasioning with Manager for Employee Provident Fund Consultant and furnishing of the relevant information for Opening, closure or transfer of
• Provident Fund accounts of the employees and getting it implemented.
• Preparation and providing of need based MIS reports and furnishing of various information to the Management.
• Ensuring compliance of various regulations in guidance with center Head.
• Liasioning and coordinating with banks and employees for furnishing of the relevant information for Opening of bank accounts of the employees for direct crediting of their salary.
• Recommendation, Implementation and regularization of the better policies and practices for streamlining the employee database and records.
• Preparation and collection of documents of the leaving employee like Exit
• Interview Forms, Getting clearance from all Departments, Full & Final
• Interaction and communication with the employees and assisting and resolving their various issues, queries and problems.
• Interaction with other department on employee and HR related issues and resolving their queries and problems. • Interaction with Management, Principal and Corporate Human Resource
• Department for designing of the various employees related policies and strategies and discussion of various employee related issues and problems.
• Time to time preparation and furnishing of various information for encashment of casual leave, earned leave, Gratuity, etc.
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Candidates who are residing nearby area will be more preferred and with good communication skills, Good knowledge of PF, Employee Centric and ready to take initiatives.